Monday, September 3
From today onwards tinker's dailiy musing will be moving to a new place
. So dearest friends and readers, please update my link on your blogs/websites to http://tinkerbell.dre.am/
. I really do appreciate your valuable time and support throughout my blogging days here. Keep on reading and see you there
Monday, September 03, 2007
Friday, March 16
I have started doing a part time job in one of the place so called the "3rd place"
. I enjoy myself working there. I only work during the weekends. Study come 1st rite and i'm doing it just for the sake of having my own way of wasting my time during the weekends *hehe
. Being a psychology student you tend to have a habit of observing people, from what they wear , their personality, action and etc. This is mostly what I did in my case studies. This is my first working experience and I tend to realize being in an organization you will meat several kinds of people that really can make your life miserable. Such are :
-They can be so nice to you but when you are not around they started talking about you
- There are also some who are good in musking, put their smiling faces and act as if they cares but they don't !
- When you tell them something, they will twist your stories around
- There will be someone who become the spy for everything
I know all these thing are not new, but I don't expect it to happen in that kind of place. All of us there are big, wise enough and we have our own mind and intellect to judge whether we are doing something good or bad. This is where the nurturing part comes. It is because they are so use to that kind of action and there is no one to say that what they are doing is something wrong. We are all equal and there is no such thing as competition. We are not working in a formal organization. Its true now a days everything has been commercialized, but when some of the partners acting this way they will not be paid extra, you still have the same pay check as mine. So what is the advantages of doing such thing. Maybe they are competing for becoming the 'favorite' *euww
..There are some who can be so close to you but end up back stabbing you. This is something sad to think about. Why these kind of things should happen?.
We can't blame the nurture or event the nature. From the Islamic point of view we know that we are born with fitrah. We are born to be good and Allah create us in different way compared to His other creatures, but some how rather we did not use the special gift that is our mind to think in what ever action that we does. We tend to take what ever that been given to us for granted.
I also have some wonderful memories to share. One of my favorite is when my customers complimented my service, return my greeting warmly and best of all when my store manager pat me on my shoulder for my good work. I enjoy seeing my customers come back and looking for me to serve them. Its also interesting to see all kinds of behavior that been showed by the customers. They are some who can be so nice to you and they are some who just throw their money without even looking at your face.
thats how life goes rite?..
Friday, March 16, 2007
Tuesday, October 31
I did not organize any formal 'open house' this year.. but all of you are invited to come anytime.. but do call me 1st.. anytime will do, just let me know one or two days earlier.. 9th and 12th November
are not advisable.. I have exam on that particular day.. You guys can come in groups or couplets or what ever it is.. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME ! .. Hope to see you guys soon...
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Monday, October 30
Eid Mubarak everyone.. really had a great time..
- spend 5 days in Ipoh
- my one month diet spoil in 3 days
- exhausted to the max
- off to uia, squatting in my friends room
- study and study...
- exam and exam
- 2 papers to go...
Monday, October 30, 2006
Saturday, October 21
I'm off to Ipoh for 5 days.. Lamanyergh.. For the 1st time balik lamaaa sangat.. My cousin will be engage on the 3rd of Raya.. I hate to be away from home for a long period.. I have exam on 31st october.. Pray for me peeps.. Anyway..Eid Mubarak !! tinker : tahun ni takde baju raya, kuih raya ade ! :)
Saturday, October 21, 2006
A normal phrase to be heard.. i'm not attacking anyone personally.. I am talking about myself.. They are things that i did eventhough i know it is wrong.. WHY?.. I kept on asking myself the same question again and again.. Maybe for some people its a norm.. but it is not suppose to be that way.. 1001 things on my mind that remain unsolved,,
I'm not a good slave to Allah...
I'm not a good daughter to my parent...
I'm not a good sister to my siblings...
I'm not a good citizen to the communites...
I'm not a good friend to my friends...
I'm not good enough in many other ways.. Sometime I really wish I can turn back time and correct all my mistakes..
I hope tomorrow will be better than today..tinker:
I want to be somoeone else
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Thursday, October 19
Glad to be back.. I've missed lots of things.. Today is the 25th day of Ramadhan.. How time really fly high and fast without we realizing it.. I'm sure everyone are busy preparing for Eid.. As for me, I'm stuck with my books, because rite after Hari Raya is my final exam.. and the 1st paper will be the toughest paper *sigh
.. I will like to take this opportunity to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA... Sorry for all my wrongdoing or my words that might hurt anyone.. I hope this Syawal will be one of the best memories in your life event.. This year Ramadhan had thought me so much and there are things that happened againts the norm. I just hope all the things will be solve and everything will be back as normal..
Besides eid n ramadhan.. Its also the end of 1st semester 2006/2007.. I still have one and the half year to finish my degree.. and this semester also is the most hectic, gloomy, miserable, cheerless and heart breaking semester
-->argument with my group assignment, presentation dint work out so good, my friends stab me behind my back and etc.. I tried so hard to let go everything....but I do gain something out of it.. what ever it is.. all the things that happened I did not keep it personal.. Every human on earth have a different kind of personality.. That what makes us special.. We have certain unique qualities that others don't have.. so let's look it at the positive side..
I did not receive any card this year.. as expected.. Me myself also did not give out any.. ehehe..tinker
: Ho I miss handzalah and joode so much....
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Saturday, September 16
1. When a girl says she's sad, but she isn't crying, it means she's crying in her heart.
2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship's over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5.When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually is not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare 'okie?
8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in any way.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
16. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.
"The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them."
tinker : If you can' t love her in return, respect her. The least you can do is to appreciate her presence.
Saturday, September 16, 2006